Welcome to September,
It’s the beginning of autumn and the start of a new school year.
This month’s challenge is all about you.
Think about something you’ve always wanted to do. What’s stopping you from doing it?
Your challenge is to make a plan for the next 30 days. So you can you something small each day to get you closer to your goal or dream.
Let’s say for example you’ve always wanted to write a book. Then for the next month you would make a plan of what you could do each day to begin to work towards that goal. This doesn’t mean that you have to have completed the book it in that time frame, but you begin to make steps towards it.
So you might start by
- Deciding what type of book, you wanted to write.
- sign up for a creative writing class
- begin planning the plot of your book
- begin to create characters and research characters
- speak to someone else who has written a book and ask for tips and advice.
- Find and read other books similar to what you want to write
- Go to a book launch and hear someone else’s experience
- Start writing.
This month is a great opportunity for you to get started on one of those things you’ve always wanted to do. Make the time to do the things you love or are passionate about. Who knows you might create the next big thing.
If not now, then when?
If not you, then who?